- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Residential Services
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- Water ProductsWater Tech Dealer
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
SL18XP1 Heat Pump
The SL18XP1 is compatible with the advanced control of the iComfort® S30 Smart Thermostat, which delivers unparalleled comfort and connectivity, wheather you're home or away. It can also be easily combined with solar roof modules in a SunSource® Home Energy System. This means it can drastically cut your utility bills and make you eligible for federal tax credit.
Features and Benefits of the SL18XP1
- Solar-Ready - The SL18XP1 can be combined with solar roof modules in a SunSource® Home Energy System to reduce heating and cooling costs by up to half.
- Intellifrost Defrost Control - During winter months, this technology helps prevent freezing and icing of the fan blades to ensure reliable and efficient operation.
- Duel-Fuel-Capable - When the SL18XP1 is installed with a compatible furnace, it creates a system that can switch back and forth between electricity and gas automatically, based on whichever is most cost-efficient for the weather conditions at the time.
- Additional Savings - The SL18XP1 can potentially qualify you for federal energy tax credits and local utility rebates.
- Electronic Sensor Technology - The SilentComfort motor built into the SL18XP1 has sensors that provide extremely reliable starting and running performance, no matter the weather conditions.
- iComfort® Enabled - The SL18XP1 works with the iComfort® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat to adapt cooling and heating settings to match your family's routine.
- SilentComfort™ Technology
- Solar-Ready Design
- Energy Star® Certified
- Environmentally Responsible - R-410A refrigerant and Solar Ready
- On-board Diagnostics
- Full line of Scroll Compressors