- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential Services
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- CareersJob Of Interest
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
Healthy Climate Carbon Clean 16 Media Air Cleaner
Innovation in whole-home filtration
The Carbon Clean 16 combines industry-leading MERV 16 filtration with an odor-removing, coconut-activated and carbon-coated fiber matrix.
Features and Benefits of the Carbon Clean 16
- Provides whole-home filtration for optimal home comfort and air quality, with no additional energy costs
- #1 rated professionally installed, whole-home HC16 filtration system* is now the Carbon Clean 16
- Effective filtration to protect the HVAC equipment
- No cleaning required
- Cartridge slides out for quick and easy replacement
- Cartridge lasts up to one year. As with any filtration product, replacement life cycle depends on the individual conditions and needs of your home
- Compatible with any HVAC system—no additional power source needed
*Source: Leading consumer magazine, January 2012. Based on the published CADR, which is a standardized measurement system to determine the cubic feet of clean air produced per minute.
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter (MERV 16**/CADR 1900***)
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration
- Removes OVER 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron****
- Removes OVER 90% of bioaerosols and microorganisms down to 0.01 micron
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant†. The Carbon Clean 16 can reduce ground-level ozone in your home by up to 50%
**MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter's ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration.
***The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) represents the cubic feet of clean air produced per minute.
****One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
†U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences," August 2006.