SERVICE TECHNICIAN / SENIOR Minimum of 10 years experience in the HVAC and installation field.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical and operational problems for new or existing furnace installations, humidifiers, return air filtration units, air conditioner compressors and evaporators, system controls, and conditioned air distribution systems.
- Replace damaged or failed parts including, but not limited to: thermostats, inducer fans, blower motors, electronic circuit boards, switches, air filters, water pads, flame sensors, flame igniters, burners, compressors, and evaporators, control wiring, etc.
- Clean furnaces, air conditioners, and humidifiers.
- Complete final checks when the repair service or cleaning is complete to meet OPHC standards, including checking system pressure for fossil fuel, refrigerant, and heat exchanger integrity and testing all systems for operational reliance. Use a minimum of four (4) operating cycles to test the system.
- Accurately complete all documentation at the time of service and submit documentation to the office. Documentation includes all new parts installed, part type and/or description, manufacturer, product serial number, product model number, stock item number, filter sizes, customer signed copy of the invoice, cash collected, service work order, and a completed checklist for all jobs.
- Minimize “call backs”, rework, and charge backs.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction on each service call.
- Requisition and re-stock truck daily based on the items used the prior day.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by the Service Manager.
For more information on this position click here.