- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential Services
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- CareersJob Of Interest
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SL18XC1 Air Conditioner
The quietest and most efficient single-stage air conditioner you can buy
Feel perfectly at ease relaxing at home with the SL18XC1. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology offers quiet and efficient cooling all season long, minimizing energy usage to help you save on utility bills.
Features and Benefits of the SL18XC1
- The most efficient single-stage air conditioner you can buy*
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.50 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort® thermostats, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation***
*Savings chart shows the 5-year savings you can expect from an 18.50 SEER heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating. The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average residential electric rate, August 2014 YTD). Your actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**iComfort® thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency solar tax credits.
- The quietest single-stage air conditioner you can buy*
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 65dB, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- Lennox® Quantum™ Coilhelps offer corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments, including coastal areas.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides reliable starting and running performance, even under harsh outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance; helps protectt coils from damage and provides clean appearance