- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential Services
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- CareersJob Of Interest
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace
The quietest high-efficiency furnace you can buy!
Imagine a furnace that not only makes you feel perfectly comfortable, but will make you feel even better about your decision month after month. That's the power of the SLP98V, which uses exclusive Precise Comfort™ technology to significantly reduce your heating costs.
Features and Benefits of the SLP98V
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE—can save you over $800 dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2013. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2013 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the SLP98V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
- The quietest high-efficiency furnace you can buy!
- SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing materials to deliver the ultimate in quiet performance
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Fully insulated cabinet—patented noise-reducing construction further minimizes operating sound to an industry-leading low level
- Precise Comfort™ technology—automatically adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- AirFlex™ technology—offers custom settings which can be selected to meet each home's specific year-round comfort requirements
- Zoning-compatible design—works with Lennox' iharmony™ zoning system to deliver the right amount of comfort for up to four zones
- Variable-capacity operation—goes beyond typical low and high two-stage operation, varying output from 35% to 100%
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (iComfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting