- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Residential Services
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- Water ProductsWater Tech Dealer
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
Endless Hot Water Supply
Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heaters provide an unlimited amount of hot water at a steady temperature, whenever you need it, for as long as you need it. Navien utilizes an ultra-efficient burner, which uses less gas, resulting in a reduction of harmful emissions—better for you, better for the environment.
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
Because this product boasts the industry's highest efficiency rating (98%), customers can cash in on low annual operating costs as well as receive the best payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters.
Features of the Navien Condensing Tankless Water
- Abundant Hot Water Supply: 16 units can be linked as one group within the system and serveral groups can be linked-up into one system.
- Energy Saving: Industry's most efficient multi-unit system with an exceptional 98% efficiency.
- Easy Wiring Connection: Simple wiring link without complicated communication cables and controllers.
- Easy Ventilation: Built in APS for longer vent pipe.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Even if one unit of the system fails, the rest will operate without any problems.
- Full Modulation System: Units activate individually as the demand for hot water increases.
Navien's 98 Ready Link® Cascade System
Navien's Ready Link System is the best alternative for large volumes of hot water. With its easy venting and installation, unlimited Navien Water Heaters can be set up as one system. Unlike tank-type water heaters, sudden hot-water cutoffs can be avoided.
Navien’s Condensing Tankless also enjoys the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.