- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential Services
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- CareersJob Of Interest
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
TrueEASE™ Evaporative Humidifier
Installs with central heating and cooling systems to deliver whole-home comfort.Eliminates maintenance hassles with easy-access pads and saves energy by eliminating constant cycling of air.
TrueEASE™ Evaporative Humidifiers
Whole-Home Comfort for All
- The versatile design of TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every home, including townhomes and codos where it once was impossible.
- Eco-Friendly - TrueEASE says goodbye waste and hello efficiency by automatically monitoring the dryness in your home, and only running water and air through the system when humidity is needed - saving up to 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
- Reduced Heating Bills - In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueEASE can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you'll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Models - HE100, HE200, HE150, HE250, HE300
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home's central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
- User-friendly pad access makes mainteneance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads to sustained, long-term comfort
- 5-Year Warranty
You'll also appreciate that TrueEASE is the quietest evaporative humidifier on the market. Fan-powered models are 20 dB quieter than equivalent competitive residential fan humidifiiers – maintaining your home's tranquility and comfort.