- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Residential Services
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- Water ProductsWater Tech Dealer
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
XC20 Air Conditioner
Variable-Capacity Air Conditioner
The XC20 offers variable-capacity operation, meaning it can adjust cooling output like a dimmer switch to perfectly match your comfort needs to your energy use. This also helps control humidity with exacting precision.
Features and Benefits of the XC20
- Rated among the best for smart energy use
- The XC20 is among the most energy-smart air conditioners on the market. That means you can feel good about your comfort and your energy use all year long.
- With efficiency ratings up to 20 SEER** the XC20 can help save you hundreds of dollars each year on utility bills, compared to older or conventional single-stage units.
**Actual system efficiency may vary depending on the exact system match. Efficiencies are representative of a single AHRI Most Popular matched combination. Always verify actual system efficiencies through AHRI or by visiting AHRI ratings database at www.ahridirectory.org. Must be accompanied by either a Lennox variable speed air handler or furnace and an iComfort® communicating thermostat. SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.
- Sound levels—as low as 65 dB
- The XC20 is designed with advanced features that let it operate at comfortable sound levels.
- The Elite® Series XC20 provides ideal home comfort with the added benefit of lower utility bills.
- Durable and exceptional comfort.
- The XC20 offers true variable capacity, meaning it can adjust cooling output in many small increments to make you feel perfectly comfortable, while helping to minimize your energy costs.
- Paried with the XC20, a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions.