- ResidentialKS and MO HVAC
- Residential Services
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Air Cleaners
- Residential Water Heaters
- Residential FAQ's
- Lennox Approved Financing
- CommercialHVAC Services
- HVAC CouponsRebates
- CareersJob Of Interest
- HVAC BlogHVAC Library
- Contact UsService Request
- Online StoreCovers/Filters
XP20 Heat Pump
High-efficiency heat pump with true variable capacity.
The XP20 offers variable-capacity operation, meaning it can adjust heating and cooling output like a dimmer switch to perfectly match your comfort needs to your energy use. This also helps control humidity with exacting precision.
Features and Benefits of the XP20
- With efficiency ratings up to 20 SEER** and 10.00 HSPF, the XP20 can help save you hundreds of dollars each year on utility bills, compared to older or conventional single-stage units.
**Actual system efficiency may vary depending on the exact system match. Efficiencies are representative of a single AHRI Most Popular matched combination. Always verify actual system efficiencies through AHRI or by visiting AHRI ratings database at www.ahridirectory.org. Must be accompanied by either a Lennox variable speed air handler or furnace and an iComfort® communicating thermostat. SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.
- Sound levels—as low as 65 dB
- The XP20 is designed with smart features that let it operate at comfortable sound levels.
- Durable products and exceptional comfort.
- The Elite® Series XP20 provides ideal home comfort and can help lower utility bills.
- Equipped with true variable capacity to balance comfort and energy use.
- True variable capacity means the XP20 can constantly adjust its operating speed based on the temperatures of indoor and outdoor air.